Protection of Personal Information
- 1. Compliance with Laws, Regulations, and other Rules
- The Foundation complies with laws, regulations and other rules regarding the protection of personal information, and handles personal information appropriately.
- 2. Acquisition and Use of Personal Information
- The Foundation complies with laws, regulations and other rules regarding the protection of personal information, and handles personal information appropriately. The Foundation uses the personal information it acquires only for the purposes of use stated when obtaining the personal information or for the purposes related to said purposes of use.
- 3. Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
- The Foundation does not disclose personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the relevant individual unless otherwise stipulated by laws and regulations.
- 4. Personal Information Management
- The Foundation prioritizes the implementation of information security measures required for safe management to prevent the loss, alteration, and leakage of personal information and to ensure that the personal information is accurate and up-to-date.
- 5. Disclosure, Revision, and Suspension of Use of Personal Information
- The Foundation will appropriately and promptly respond to requests from individuals to disclose, revise, suspend the use of and delete their personal information.
- 6. Personal Information Management System
- The Foundation establishes a system to manage collected personal information appropriately and securely, and continues reviewing it for improvement to respond to changes in laws, regulations, social and information technology environment.